Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Aunt Agony 201205

Originally posted by piggiemouse:
hi all,

I have some bfs last time and they always give me the freedom to go out with who i want even alone with other guys. But now my current bf, he allows but he really shows that he hate it and becomes sad. I have talked to him about it and even alone with guy friends really friends only that kind he also do not quite like. He says why go out with them alone when i have him. He say that its like i want to know them better but i have him already. I know that he loves me alot and wants to protect me. I would have long broke up with him if it were the last time me. But now i understand his intentions thus i'm trying to change for him. Dun know is this the right thing cos i have changed super alot for him. We are doing on well but its always this thing that makes us unhappy. Its because of my past and character that he's so afriad to lose me i think. But i dono sometimes i really think he is too possessive yet i know he just cares abt me.

Any advise?



Possessiveness kills relationship like how one attempt suicide with carton monoxide - it kills unconsciously. Usually, it is not just problems that derive from POSSESSIVENESS itself; rather, it is the integration of mindset, attitude and experience which developed the possessive tendency/personality in the relationship that inflict intensity into your Love.

Possessiveness is 'negative' care with 'positive' intention. To me, it's pure rubbish when someone tries to justify possessiveness AS love. In astrology, when Venus is afflicted, it produces much petty jealousy and possessiveness. Therefore this Venus is no longer the Venus we thought all beautiful and loving. God can be a God of Justice or a merciful, loving God... there are always two sides.

Have you ever seen newspaper article/s, about one murdering his/her other partner, in name of Love? More often than not, possessiveness/jealousy is the crucial element involved in the reason WHY the tragedy happened.

The tighter you grip the relationship, the easier for you to puncture a bleeding hole.

Only the unenlightened sees Love as a commodity, as simply being together or merely our own needs.

Love is freedom.

And only through freedom will a relationship blossom beyond your imagination.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us