Sunday, December 25, 2005

A letter for myself

Dear Cloud,

Today is Christmas.

And I realise that we are migrating from street roaming to house party as the years goes by.

Every year Christmas after Y2K... seemed to have an effect on me.

Over the years, I begin to realise that I actually suppressed much emotions, through vampiric manipulation and not felt a SHIT.

I am so dead; the essence of the dead made it impossible for the living warmth to penetrate.

So suppressed that I can almost feel the anguish of Aries Mars living in my 4th house. Fire over water... burning faintly in a land of perpetual winter.

Nostalgic?



I realise that support is so fun in DOTA (Actually this realization dawn on me years ago).

Someone actually apologised to me for stealing my kill; I felt it was unnecesary as winning the game was my aim.

Winning the game beats KS?

Fifth Law of CloUdiSm?

WTF?

Love,
Yunhaier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us