Friday, December 30, 2005

Two Side of A Story

Today is my off day... at the same time, it also marks my half year anniversary (nine times over).

I would show you what it means by ...'a picture reveals a thousand word'

Demonstration Alpha:



FUCK THOSE WHO THOUGHT THAT THIS RELATIONSHIP WOULD FAIL. Your pathetic attempt to destroy this relationship was indeed laughable. I was battle-harden and had gain what was needed to become what I am now. It would have been a great pleasure (and interesting) to see what's new in your fucking sad life now and how you justify your inferior relationship as Love. I would have died... laughing... with flowing tears as a sign of me showing you great comtempt. I would spit at your back and looked so apologetic as you turn over... a screwed-up mimic version of your intrinsic nature of a sore hypocrite. It's so difficult for me to display this dramatic act like it has been so easy for you. Have you ever thought of stage acting? You would have been a natural!

You are so in denial and I hope this reality don't change for you. Continue to act cool and be a man-poseur. Who knows? You may succeed in becoming the best man poseur ever. Perhaps they may have a poll competition and I wouldn't mind spending some unused cash to drop some votes for you. But chances are: I don't really give a damn.

So have a Happy New Day and FUUuuUuuck off! (For a lack of better word to end topics revolving you. I am lazy to think).

***

Demostration Bravo:

Today is not the time to beat around the bush with pretty words.

It's going to be short and simple.

I LOVE YOU!



Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us