Monday, December 22, 2014

Aunt Agony 221214

Originally posted by Rock_Sugar:

Hi all, I had this situation which bother me for quite sometime. Maybe I need someone to talk to or a good brother and sister here can offer me a constructive advice on how to deal with my current situation.

In the middle of this year, I met this girl from Thailand via online, I thought to myself that it would be a bonus thing to have an additional overseas friend. So we have been constantly keeping in touch.

Moving forward, I booked a flight to Bangkok for 4 days in the mid of Nov to celebrate my birthday. I asked her if she’s interested to tag along as I’ve booked a room for 2. She agreed immediately. So that night when I landed at Bangkok, I meet up with her and she tour me around the place as I’m relatively new to Bangkok. When I’m with her, she gave me the unwanted attention such as hugging and touching, we had some physical intimacy but there’s no sexual involved.

The next day as it was my birthday, that night we went to drink, she surprised me with a birthday cake which got my attention on her even more.

As the time goes on, I feel that I beginning to fall for her very deeply.

4 days has passed and I’m flying back to Singapore, I kept on thinking of her since I landed back approximately a month ago.

I thought to myself that it may be a temporary lust and would eventually go away in a couple of days but unfortunately it didn’t end here.

I’ve returned to work and my mind kept on lingering about her. Felt extremely distracted and couldn’t focus, it’s only a temporary fun time there and I probably wouldn’t want to contact her unless I wanted to go to Bangkok again.

I consult my friend who is better dealing in relationship, he advice that Thailand is very popular of this love spell, witchcraft, etc and maybe I have been infected by her works, I can’t be certain and I wouldn’t want to jump into conclusion.

Every night when I got into bed, I kept thinking of her again and again. It’s already a month since I went to Bangkok and it’s never end. The feeling is overwhelming. Please advice. Thanks in advance.



Actually, you did not articulate your real concern, so I can only infer based on what you have shared.

I am assuming that you are single: seemed to me that you are worried about forming a relationship with this girl, whom I assumed that you are worried about her having hidden agenda beyond that of a simple friendship.

I don't know about witchcraft but surely if that is what you are experiencing, then the sorcery is probably called infatuation; it affect millions of people all over the world with varying intensity. Hence the conclusion you need is not about trying to break some 'dark enchantment spell', but rather the critical insights to understand what are you lacking in your current situation that is being fulfilled through your interaction with her.

If there is a subconscious need for longing of intimacy (doesn't matter if it's a short term lust or a desire for long term love and belonging), then your experience with her merely manifested and mirrored what you are actually going through internally - in other words, imagine some kind of wild surge happening and you inevitably become the target of your own spell.

I have two questions:

i) What is stopping you from pursing this relationship further?

ii) I am curious about the idea behind your initial intention when you book a room for 2 and asked her along; for someone you don't really know very well (vice versa) and for her to accept your proposal, my guess is that it somehow already set the stage for the type of experience you should be anticipating. Hence, I honestly think that you shouldn't feel as startled about the 'unwanted attention' because the logical sequencing of unfolding events are within expectation.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us