Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Aunt Agony 131205

[quote]Originally posted by The_Legend_Killer:
[b]I think I am falling in love with a prositute. She is a Thai and she resembles my ex-gf.

Somehow, I dun go there for sex but I just went there to see her.

I spend the time talking to her.

Help me.

I am confuse.[/b][/quote]


Orange speaks my mind.

Remember - it's not even about love because your statement begin with '...she resemble my ex-gf'. Technically, you are feeding on something of a past - an emotional bondage.

[quote]What you need is closure.

You ex treated you so badly that you hated her.

You can debate to death in front of me but I’m sure the following are your thoughts:

“If I had done some things differently to my ex, maybe the outcome will be different. Maybe we will be living happily ever after! If only that’s the case…if only…”

But you know she will never come back to you.

It is a fantasy.

Now you met this Thai girl who looks a lot like your ex. You start to get emotional all over again! She gives you hope the first time you saw her!

And you don’t even need to understand her language, as long as she can give you what you have been looking for…CLOSURE!

Why?

Because you are secretly excited that this little fantasy of yours can finally come true.

You can shower that Thai girl with all your love and she will love you in return. This mutual love is something that your ex cannot give you and you long for it.

GET OVER THAT EX OR SHE WILL SCREW YOUR LIFE UP ONE MORE TIME

No, you have not gotten over your ex AT ALL. You hated her because you felt that you needed closure.

You are substituting your ex with that Thai girl without even realizing it.

You think you have found a new direction in life. You are so wrong. The fact is, you are not moving on at all…you are still at the same spot!
[/quote]

This critical part of orange's essay is an example, in written form, of a dimension in a karmic relationship. You can continue to delude yourself by justifying your behaviour through blind feelings and you can also prepare yourself to be landed in a pathetic state.

yunhaier personally knows a prostitute (as a friend) and lemme tell you that industry is blacker than coal. Don't ask me how I know her; it's very much about fate and ji yuan qiao he (And yes, no transaction or whatever sh!t.. knew as a friend, like all other friends in my life)

When this business trade becomes an unprofessional dealing... you are in for some trouble.

I recall an old law in CloUdiSm (Boundary Phasing), which talks about how people change their stance with time. Originally, this law speaks of a party, having terrible partner, constantly rephrasing his/her principles, level of tolerance and 'land mines' just to compromise psychologically, as by doing so, it could sustain the person emotionally balanced.

I have a best friend, who got out of a lousy relationship, and decides to flirt for a period of time - a common emotional mechanism often used to protect oneself. In name of flirt, she enters into a relationship with a married man, and ended up falling in love with him.

Rephrasing to justify decision.

And in your case, you are the same: attempting to make a desired dish, using wrongly bought ingredients... to make this quickie session MORE than just a 'professional' paid service and bounded by karmic bondage. You may not have sex with her, but what is your original desire when you step into GL looking for girls? And if you are not there for paid-sex, then what are your dealings there?

Don't justify blindly and wholly based yourself on the context of Love. It was never for her case, even if it was for you. You previously made screwed-up decision; don't repeat history.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us