Friday, November 20, 2009

Aunt Agony 201109

Orginally posted by Pebbly:

hello. I have a problem pls advice

I recently feel like avoiding my boyfriend because its awkward around him nowadays. I'm not being choosy or selfish (im so sorry if i sounds like it) but often i treat him meals and stuff. Isn't it weird? really sorry for being selfish but this is not what i was expecting. When we went to clubbing together with our group of friends, i caught him dance with other girls too but when i dance with some random guys, he scold me. And when the time comes when i finally had it with him, he gave me some stern warning that i will regret it if i broke up with him. I'm really scared. Even my friends asked me to not to do this and to continue on having a relationship with him. They asked me to endure a few months with him till he get bored of me or something but i cant wait that long. pls to the girls, how u break up with such a aggresive guy?

i really cant take it anymore. pls i really need help i do anything






Behind the facade of an aggressive man, lies a minaiture guy afraid of being hurt. Albeit he could have mask himself with the scent of aggressiveness that might allow him to score a win in a bar brawl, but he could muster no weapon against the intention of his woman desiring to leave him.

The thought of him being unable to keep his woman is almost a bruise to his raw ego - complete helplessness. This is a classic situation faced by many guys - the difference is that different people have different way of coping with it. An animalistic or 'lower level' way of managing it is to resort to the same sort of shield he exude to the world and shaped it as a threat to retain his 'partner'.

Love is emancipation and it cannot be contained by fist or anger.

The more he tries to work his strength, the further Love eludes from him.

You will eventually leave him, so what's the wait for?

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us