Saturday, December 03, 2005

My Elven Criteria

Today announce the start of superficial week.

Showing my only (seemingly) criteria (Damn I cannot upload my actual elf photo):



*Elvish Looking*

And as you know, as you age, your taste evolved. Some aspect in a woman begin to matter (no pun intended). But this one fact remain the core criteria in a potential. So far, I think probably only Reiko held my liking - she is fringing elvish! (*Faints*)

This is my overall champion. Undefeated.



There are others who didn't survive with time. The intense 'wow' factor actually neutralised to such normal extend. Nobody beats Reiko with time... even at that current moment, fresh look may steal my attention away. I like a combination of simple sophistication, plus pixes-feminine-mixed-maturity kind of killer look. She is proportionate and my famous 'shoulder-wider-than-hip' cum back arch factor.

And yes, I have a fetish for dimples and OLs (Office Ladies).





P.S: This is getting a little narcissistic. LMAO!

出门了啦!还在做梦! (To read this, go to view, Encode to Unicode)

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us