Monday, December 26, 2005

Aunt Agony 261205

Originally posted by stupid_galz1987:
There's this guy, he already liked me for a decade already. He never confessed to me, until late last year around this time. He hijacked my hp number, I don't really blame him for that though, cause there's really no chance for us to meet up at all.

Okay, so on and off the entire year, he been asking me out... few months once but I keep rejecting him... starting that time I totally didn't replied, but he kept coming back, then I started replying gave all kinds of excusing... he's very scare of me... he's very afraid of making me angry he keeps apologizing to me for nothing...

Then this few weeks, after my exams, he kept asking me out more often, I guess he couldn't take it anymore... Then he confessed everything to me... all the stupid things he did just to be able to see me more... I told him not to waste his time but he said its okay for him to be hurt, he just wants to wait for me his whole life... he promised everything to me... even his future...

Then yesterday, he told me tomorrow he'll waited for me at a place till I come because he knows if he asked I'll always be busy and said if I didn't turn up he'll wait again another day, I didn't reply... But he's kinda right I am cruel, I never did gave him any chance not even once... I haven't really seen him for 2 whole years...

I don't know... we never talked much b4 in sch... and I have neutral impression of him only... but he's able to make such promises to me... and I do know he'll really wait.... after all its been a decade... he said he'll never go away even if I am attached... I don't know what I am feeling right now...

What should I do? Should I go?


Nobody except yourself can coerce you to Love someone you have no interest for... similarly, nobody except yourself can force you to accept a date you have no interest in.

Chances are, if you have been emotionally and psychologically refusing him, a date wouldn't do much of a difference.

A decade? He is probably lionizing the affection to stimulate a dramatic effect.

If he termed this as cruelty in love... he probably has so much more to learn about REAL cruelty in love than this delusional unreciprocated love. In reality, who hasn't tasted such experience before? (For those who didn't, there are other lessons in store for you)

Some people talked about giving him a chance, perhaps it is for his sincerity. But when you looked beyond, such behavior actually... indirectly... mimic their personality, which is in fact, saying much about himself. Think a little further; imagine a relationship with him... what kind of messages are coming into your mind now?

Listen to your womanly instinct - it doesn't scream a warning for no valid reason.

You can know ALOT about someone through Love. All is clear, nude and visible under the light scope of Love. The inferior perform the chase with the inferior's mindset and attitude; the player perform the chase with the player's mindset and attitude; the confident perform the chase with the confident's mindset and attitude... and the list goes on. This is the work of the Sixth Law of Love - Self Love before Love.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us