Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Aunt Agony 131205 (Part II)

Originally posted by The_Legend_Killer:

I really need to clarify that my original desire to go there was not for sex. I haf my dignity.

Yunhaier, like u, it was fate. I was there wif my friends for dinner when one of them wants to go for a quickie. Since some of us are curious over such commerical sex trade, we decided to accompany him. We waited inside while my friend went for the quickie.

I was still feeling very down at that time. I was still thinking abt my ex. Somehow that THAI gal caught my eyes. Even my friends also finds her resembles my ex.

Many flashbacks and somehow I dunno why, I ask for the services of that Thai gal. My friends were shock. I ensure them that I really want to talk to her.

Oh pls, nothing happens inside. I felt so comfortable talking to her even though there was a communication barrier. I felt the chemistry. Even her smell resembles my ex. I told her abt my cuurent situation and she offer some comfort.

I even showed her my ex's photo and she was shock too. I cannot believe it too. How come they look so alike? Definitely not an illusions.

Now, I am really very very confused. I dunno what should I do now?



You see, you approached her BASED on the fact that she looked like your ex. It has nothing to do with her, but the reason that sparks the initiative to make that decision is WHOLLY based on the fact that their physical appearance is similar, which is automatically triggered by unresolved issues in your previous relationship because in the first place, if that condition wasn't there, that initiative wouldn't have taken place AND this wouldn't happen.

My situation was different because I didn't approach a prostitute and became friends with her - it was a friend's friend and I uncovered her real identity because my friend needed a favour from me and had to tell me the truth. Anyway, in simple, that scenario was a complication from the start. And the conclusion was equally as bad, although not as jialat as the scenario posted by Orange.

You got to realise that whether you patron her as a customer has absolutely nothing to do with your confusion - this confusion derive from the root of the reason WHY you started this delusion.

It wasn't meant to be anything right from the start. Don't make a desired dish out of wrong ingredients. Your only redemption is to cease this delusion, heal your old wounds and exit this karmic cycle. I would gladly take a brief look at your birth chart, with my limited ability, to gauge YOUR decision if you are, strongly, determine to pursue this karmic love.

I would need your following information:

I) Birthday

II) Time born (as stated in Birth Certificate)

III) Place born (Are you a Singaporean? Born in KK hospital?)

P.S: But seriously, I doubt I would have a second opinion of what I had just said. Everything stands firm, I am quite sure astrology will reinforce my own standing... and that of Orange.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us