Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Aunt Agony II 201205

Originally posted by fairy_muff:
i meet this man who is married and we both really like each other but he is married with a kid so we just flirt and we both no it ant goin anywhere so we are best mates that is till my friend ellen* started working at my work and she started flirting with him n he told me im the only one he wants but he keeps flirting with her in front of me im trying to forget about him but its hard n i have been gettin pains n shortness of breath cause of this its making me ill i just want someone 2 say something 2 me 2 help me out.. am i the one in the wrong 4 believing him or is he doing this 2 hide the fact that he loves me? PLEASE HELP i just want 2 cry..



Somehow, my instinct tells me that you are one vulnerable (and emotionally simple-minded) woman that shouldn't even be playing this seduction game since day one. This man is crafty and is out to satisfy his own emotional (or sexual, if something did happened) needs through pretext of simple flirting.

This game isn't as simple as you thought it was. In fact, the rule was zero commitment and was played accordingly. He IS MARRIED with a kid my dear... and his act is merely filling in whatever emotional void you are suffering from and to entertain his deep seated fantasy.

Pardon for saying this but wtf is hiding a fact cause he loves you? Because he flirts with other woman and when he hides this 'truth' = he loves you? How simpler and naive can you get?

Quit now or risk full karmic blow.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us