Saturday, December 31, 2005

Aunt Agony 311205

Originally posted by Honeybunz:
I feel this way once a month and it lasts for days. I know many girls experience or claim to have that too.

But I feel that I cannot carry on like that every month. I hold back my temper so as not to affect anyone around me. But it doesn't change my mood. The more I hold back (by not scolding or yelling at ppl), the more I feel like a volcano trying to erupt but cannot erupt.

How ah?

Will exercise really help or not? I used to exercise. Didn't seem to improve. Or shall I do more strenous exercise to wear myself out, then I will feel less moody?

Any advise????



Your lifestyle influence your PMS/mood.

Exercise would generally expend the restless in you (to redirect Mars energy into other forms). Your sleep pattern, stress and diet would also affect you. Avoid irregular sleep, learn to handle your stress better and improve your diet through healthy eating.

Stress is the killer. I sincerely believe that (with first hand experience) this affect the strength of PMS.

Avoid Coffee, Tea, Mountain Dew, Coke, Pepsi, etc (Those with Caffeine). Also avoid chocolate when you are feeling low.

Certain drugs will alter your mood as well. (E.g. Birth Control).

***

Astrological note:

PMS is more severe with woman of prominent water... with afflicted planetary (Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces). Esp Cancer, where Moon is her ruling planet. This mood fluctuation is due to the flow of the hormones cycle and changes taking place in the woman's body. Basically, a body's reaction to these happenings.

That is the reason why stress is one of the top reason for severe PMS. Stress will disrupt this cycle and hinder the flow, emotionally.

P.S: Period comes averagely about one month, which is about the same time frame as the cycle of the moon. Moon's gravity affects all water bodies on Earth and is no surprise that it could affect us, being 70% water (which is ironically about the same land/water mass percentage on Earth).

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us