Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Aunt Agony II 071205

Originally posted by laosu:
There are times when I wish I can just leave everything and go to a place where no one knows me and start everything new. Sometimes I just feel so tired of everything. Tired of breathing. Tired of opening my eyes. Tired of feeling. Tired of thinking. Tired of not knowing what to expect. I feel so exhuasted.

I have a gf who loves me and I love her deeply too but the things happening around us are simply too much for her to take and there's a possibility that she might just give up this near impossible r/s. I don't want this r/s to end and yet it hurts me to see her immersed in such great pressure.

Although time and time again she claims that she's still coping well with it but her tone tells me otherwise. I know she's just trying to calm me down. On the selfish side, I wish she'll leave with me to somewhere where no one knows us and be together forever but even that seemed like a fantasy which will never happen. I know she'll never be able to cast her family aside for me and I don't wish her to do that either, but it's just so hard to be together and yet apart.

What should I do? I love her and I wanna take care of her for the rest of her life.



Sometimes, simply just love itself isn't enough to sustain a relationship. It produce the driving force, the reason for existence, but ultimately, how you want to decide for your own relationship depends largely on what you want to do with them... with love being the fuel of your vehicle.

Long distance relationship can be difficult, but until you submerge yourself into it, you will not know the full blow of this emotional fatigue that leeches you daily.

You are feeling it now.

You are currently being exposed to these blast of problems that burns your heart and mind like a furnace. And no matter how altruistic one can be in Love, we are still govern by rudimentary laws in Love... which forcefully bring us back to reality despite granted heavenly wings by Love. We cannot think that Love itself is capable of making miracles, without understanding that this miracle can only be perform through a human medium... that's through our own freewill and decision.

This wanting to take care of her for the rest of your life is an eventual goal and because it is a distant goal, it belongs to utopia for now. Learn to take small steps and watch those steps you are taking. There is no point planning for a distance future WITHOUT clearing your path to ALLOW you the CONDITION that is conducive for this future to be reachable.

You stack your mess like a pile of misplaced papers. Be patient and work gradually through empathy and constant communication - that this relationship is BORN difficult and therefore, what you two are experiencing is exactly the thorns that were foreseen even before the birth of this BGR.

If you opt for a difficult relationship, the worst that could ever happen to you is to lose faith and courage. If you were to get discourage from the pile of misplaced paper, waiting for you to organise them - think about your girlfriend, who probably has MORE than just a pile of misplaced papers on her work desk.

ENCOURAGE each other to march forward. If this relationship should fall, it shouldn't be that of your doings or your will be cursed with regrets that cannot be dispelled.

P.S: There are times in life where we have to take lead. If we do not demonstrate strength in crisis, the weaker ones will surely crumble.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us