Sunday, October 01, 2006

Aunt Agony 011006

Originally posted by FaithGuy:
Hi everyone,

I am sad, tell me , someone pls, what do you do when you gf is suggesting breakup to you numerous times when you dun agree to that ?

What do you do when your GF is so straight forward and always insults you verbally, your intelligent, your well-being using very harsh words althought you told her numerous times its not correct to do so nicely ?

What do you do when your Gf is complaning and loves to writes complaint letters to retailer on their service on product ?

What do you do when yr gf insult you and yell at you infront of your friends and her family members ?


I know love is a one sided frm me .Its a dual process. Sometimes I find my actions doing more than enough but I hope to play my very best part in my relationship.

she failed me badly, fail her part badly I think. I got only little love from her . I am not being stereo-typed her. That's her impression to me. We been going on steady for a year and 3 months. As days come nearer to today, I feel that our relationship is on the declining stage. I tried very very hard to save, endure ,withstand . Its catching on my limit soon .I am going to suffer a breakdown soon .

NO ! I didnt start this , there is no third parties, no related incidents. This is between 2 of us. It gets a hell lot complicated. She started to insult my parents in our quarrel using the F*ck word. She says there is nothing I can do to when she use this words !

Every little single wrongly white stuff I did, She will yelled at me , in front of her family member and EVEN my friends. I had enuff . She is challenging my ego and pride. Just simple little things, for e.g a detail which I did not asked to the Telephone operator , she would yelled at me in front of her family. I feel like an idiot . our quarrel will always end up in threatening to "BREAKUP".

Today , I am became rebellious. I began to show coldness to her, not carrying her stuff , talked the way she did to me in front of her friends . I got tired of it, I told her I am going off and went home alone without her and her friends.

I want to save the relationship, a lot of times, I gave in although its clearly not my wrong, not my mistake. I hope breaking up is not the ultimate option. But if it is, if it could benefit both of us, I will execute it.


I think despite telling her, she has failed to understand the how it feels to be on the receiving end of those trashing. She probably has a foul temper, coupled with a sharp tongue that is equipped to wound (Likely Mercury in Scorpio).

Perhaps maybe because I am a Leo; I cannot tolerate partners not having simple respect for each other, even remotely human. In fact, yours is classified as an abuse.

I reckon it's some major glitch in her personality that requires more than just simple 'I-told-her-before' kind of thing, which I firmly believe that it will remain in her until a major 'call the a change' catalysis happens.

Should you have decided to break up; reveal her nasty nature in a fashion where it will stir her deeply, and that this is the reason of downfall of the relationship.

P.S: You did all you could; sometimes in love, we can't always be the one ploughing the fields of love while having the other exploiting our efforts. Usually, we do not demand much other than appreciation and though appreciation is such a common word - it isn't widely understood or practised.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us