Friday, October 27, 2006

Aunt Agony II 271006

Originally posted by gnehp:
I feeling very guilty now about being in a very deep crush with my female colleague. I've a girlfriend of 6 years and our relationahip has been wonderful, we've been travelling the world together many times and she's my best friend. Recently I had to work with this female colleague of mine on a project. Not sure how it happened but I just can't stop thinking about her.

During the project, we had drinks every night and we seem to get along extremely well. So well that I thought she was my girlfriend. I think she likes me as well, but I'm not sure. She would come to me to chat very often. As we drank, she would rest her head on my shoulder. I just feel so comfortable with her around.

Even in office today, we would chat like friends and make fun of each other. Nothing that hints that we are close. I can't help but look at her each time she walks past my desk. She would look at me and give me a sweet smile.

I'm feeling really in the pits right now. I know it's wrong. I don't want this to happen and I treasure my relationship with my girlfriend. I need the strength to break free of such feelings but can't seem to find it.

I'm ashamed to talk to anyone about this but to share it anonymously here.



New broom sweeps clean; and alcohol make sure those new brooms appear newer.

It certainly feels good to be playful once in a while, but the minute you overly indulge in this play, it will become a tragic plot. Don't ever take blind flirting for real - enjoy the cheap thrill and get on with life.

If you dwell too long in those thoughts, you may lose focus and drop your stand.

Exercise self discipline if you feel you cannot handle it - don't play with fire if you cannot handle the unseen ramification of your weakness. Especially avoid alcohols (Moon possession and Neptune influence) and mundane private dates.

Succumb to moment of folly and you may regret incessantly.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us