Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Aunt Agony 241006

Originally posted by bigdeal:
its been 2 mths since i crash my 4 mth old bike, after which i lost my gf to another guy. i'm still going after her, i cannot let go. i lost 10 kgs in 1mth. i hate myself, but there's nothing i can do. my feelings for her are too strong.

i called up the guy, we had a few conversations. they broke up too. now she's deciding who to choose. all my frens tell me she's not worth it. there's plenty out there. but, she took away my pride, my confidence, my everything. i cant find them from other women.

i know if we end up together again, trust is lost and etc. i know i wont be happy as before, always suspecting this that. but seriously, i'm willing to try.. i told her i'll wait for her, so i didnt call her for few days. she started calling me, making me hook onto her again.

still, i didnt want to see her, i dont want to be like dropdead again when i found she had a new bf... but i saw her at the bus stop that day. the follwing day, saw her on the streets again.. coincidence..

my last conversation with the guy is today, and he told me my ex msg him yesterday asking him to leave her for good, i dunno how true.. i want an answer. i ask her yesterday nite when i went to find her.. "is ur heart still wif me?" "do u still want me?" she answer yes for both. but when i ask her "do u miss him?" she kept quiet..

i know i need to give her time. but i'm scared i lose her again.. wats meant to be, is meant to be... i know..

i'm not sure what i'll do next.. but i know, i will still be going after her, till the day i'm gone..

love hurts




She changed you and went with another guy.

Then she changed the other guy and went for a newer one?

Tragic follows when you see people getting too involved with a player. To a player, commitment ranked last on her list, contrary to yours being the first. In the end, you stubbornly chose to allow her to fool with your emotions and that's probably what keeps you going and unable to break this chain of obsession.

You are scared to lose her again? What are you so scared about? You have already LOST her - what do you mean by 'again'?

Delusion fills your mind - you kept thinking that you have never lost her entirely and this will fuel your suffering. Your cosmic lesson is about releasing, not retaining.

P.S: Sometimes, it appears stronger to let go, than holding on. Love doesn't hurt - you are just hurting yourself.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us