Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Aunt Agony 101006

Originally posted by spink^gurl:
im currently in tis relationship for 2 plus years. He calls me a bitch, never pay on dates, leaves when im late.

He doesnt work and is waiting for enlistment. I work as a temp admin and most of the salary gets "borrowed".

Once when i was waiting for him at mac's (he doesnt like me to be later than me, i saw him approaching from a distance and tried to 'seduce' him by opening my legs and showing him 'that'.

He walk over and slapped me in the face, stomped off. Later he called me and told me to go to his house. we had sex but i didnt enjoy it. he was rough and didnt use a condom. After that he gave me 10 dollars and tell me to take a cab home.

Why is he like that? He wasnt like this in the past.

2 yrs is not a short time, ive committed so much in this rs.. i do everything i think he likes




When you love someone, deliberately raised him and carefully placed him on a jewelled pedestal, you are effectively letting your significant other enjoy all the power he could possible wield in a relationship. There is no power struggle, because you have given up your position to be his equal mate and reduce yourself to that of a acolyte.

You make all the sacrifice to his every whim. In return, I hope you understand that there will be zero respect from your man. You are dutifully 'rewarded' as and when he fancy, and not because love naturally made him so. If you could live with such a situation, then fine, because I know some women are like that. And this category of woman probably believed that love means suffering as they have never understood how it is like to be a man's equal and walk beside him.

I worried about you giving him whatever you reckon is pleasurable to him. Why do you have to love someone, with you constantly on a facade? Giving whatever you thinks he likes is a sign of donning a mask - you want to appear to be like a mate who could cater to his every needs, in the end, your man is likely to prefer your persona and not your real self.

There is inhibition of personalities and they are suppressed because of your fear to lose this relationship. Ultimately you are left with two choices: drop that mask and risk losing the relationship, or keep that mask and lose yourself.

I don't know about your limit, but if a man - someone you deemed as your boyfriend - is capable of slapping you, walking out on you, calling you back for sex, throwing you out the house with 10 dollars for cab fare... all in ONE feat, this is something many guys cannot even put themselves to do it. And if you are thinking about changing him, you better prepare to have a trashed esteem and emotional state.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us