Monday, October 03, 2005

Aunt Agony 031005

Originally posted by glossy_matte:
Guy A
Comes from a wealthy family, smart too. Downside is that he treats everything as a challenge and stoop to anything to get what he wants. Has a glib tongue and is known as a flirt.

Guy B
Comes from middle income family, honest and hardworking. Treats everyone well and no matter what he does, he puts me in the first place and is always there for me. But he can get kind of boring at times. He knows that Guy A is courting me but he doesn't confront him, he just tells me to make the best decision for myself and he will always be there no matter what.

Guy A is much better looking than Guy B.

I have just started a relationship with guy B and things are getting boring. Although he tries hard to keep things going but I just feel bored with him after I met guy A.

Guy A is courting me although he knows I'm attached. I can't help but fall for his charms. He's the kind that knows how to please a girl and I really enjoy hanging out with him. He claims that I am the one for him.

I don't who should I choose. I am worried that guy A is not true as he's known to be a player. While I'm really touched by guy B, I just don't feel that I love him much.

Am I too judgemental?



Why are we discussing who to choose from when in fact you are ALREADY in a relationship with B? If your position is such that you are single and available, fine, you can have all the time to make a decision even though ultimately you have not have a decision at all, or make a decision in which you may ultimately regret.

Your comparison merely shows how lack of understanding you have for yourself, with regards to what you want in Love. Don't be mistaken, both A and B doesn't matter to me - what matters is what you are looking for. So what if A is a flirt, rich, good looking and B is the typical nice guy... the fact is that you have two choices and when put into situations where you have choices - you don't know what you want. In tarot (and CloUdiSm), this is known as the Seven of Cups - the wish list.

You are touched by guy B, but you don't love him very much, then why are you in a relationship with him? Is being 'touched' a reason enough to justify a relationship? Many people can do many times to make someone feel touched and loved, but the emphasise is not what you do... more like what you feel and what you want.

What happens is that you are being subjected to temptation and the fact that you are so vulnerable is because you don't really love your bf very much. Of course! A truly satisfied woman cannot be seduced; guy A understands this theory completely. There is a gap in your fortification that surround your relationship - probably a sooner/later thing before all is lost.

You cannot just claim that he is far too charming and irresistible- you reciprocated his affection.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us