Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Aunt Agony 261005

Originally posted by zichuan:
how do i encourage my gf that rushing me us to married is too fast pace for me? im 21 she is 22. im still young and intend to get married at 30, she threaten that she doesnt want to wait for me, our r/s has been about 5years now. i got no much feelings for her now. why is this happening? its like our feelings is so bitter now like best friends only. im still studying ite and intend to go into poly, but she rejects the idea that i go out to work and support for and save up for marriage. but im so young i still got the blood to enjoy my life first then settle down. now is like my plans is on hold because of her? when i tell her about my plans for us in the future she rejects the idea and said i had changed. i sometimes asked myself whether she is the true girl for me? will i married a woman in later part of my life i regret?



NEVER.... NEVER.... NEVER.... NEVER.... NEVER.... NEVER.... NEVER... NEVER get married because of emotional insecurity like what you gf is suffering from. There may be a problem somewhere that triggers her insecurity, but getting married is NOT a solution.

And NEVER.... NEVER.... NEVER.... NEVER.... NEVER.... NEVER.... NEVER.... NEVER... get married if you are not emotionally prepared. Not financially prepare is still secondary... not emotionally prepared is the doom bringer.

How you tell her? Communicate about your current inadequacy and that your reason for a latter marriage because is NOT because you don't love her anymore... more like you would want to ensure that she has a better life after marriage and not something hasty and screw up your greater plans. Communicate further to discover the source why she pushing for you for a marriage. There must be something that is edging her. :idea:

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us