Thursday, October 27, 2005

Aunt Agony II 271005

Originally posted by Depressed...*sigh*:
Dear people,

I badly need advice as this problem has been haunting me in my head ever since.

Ok, there was this guy a year ago, he had a crush on me and I too, began developing some feelings for him.

The feelings grew and eventually, we really like each other. I am always absenting classes/late for school, but he doesn't seem to mind, well, that's what I think. He should know that too.

So the trouble begins..

There's this girl (she's my enemy, she doesn't like me, I doesn't like her) , she purposely sat close to him in class and tried to get friendly with him (funny how she isn't THAT close to him last time) I was jealous indeed and wasted a whole year staring daggers behind their backs.

The guy, of course, didn't get fresh with her. During this time, I was really hoping he knew that that girl was just trying to 'snatch' my boy from me. Oh btw, we didn't talk to each other, we just communicate with our body languages. But we understood each other perfectly.

Our classmates didn't like me and him to be together. Also, that girl and her friends has always been picking on me since sec sch days. I am a loner and of course, I suffered silently and painfully.

And now, she wants to take away my only happiness. I was really dejected and neglected my studies at the end.

Anyway, the guy didn't end up me..but, they are close together the last I saw them.

It's been a year, but I still feel very angry, upset and mostly, betrayed at how and why the guy did this to me. He should know that the girl was just trying to ruin me..sobs.

Please don't give me words like 'learn to let go'. I can't, really. Like I've said, it's been a year :/. I'm not so sure but I feel really lost and confuse that such a relationship can be ruined so easily..can anyone intepret what's going wrong here?

Btw, I gave him a note to call me if he still have feelings for me and so on. But he didn't reply :cry: Pls also note that his friends knows that he likes me but I don't understand why he can be so fickle to let go that easily. And why does he have to be so close to my enemy? :cry: I don't know whether he and my enemy are steads now. :cry: I can't believe God gave my happiness away to my enemy



You are assuming that YOUR guy, whom you have a crush on, will read you like a book? This is NOT EVEN the case for actual couple, for it often leads to miscommunication... so what makes you think that he can mind-read you? Whether he has feelings for you or not, this is still questionable. Remember that emotions can be fleeting; your intense liking for him doesn't mean he share the same intensity for you.

You are dwelling in this bottomless pit of self pity because of your constant refusal to get yourself out of your plight permanently. You tried to change what you don't feel good about yourself, but you are so conscious about how people view you. People may have look at you with an appraising eye, but does it matter? Are you allowing them the chance to judge you and with you accepting this judgment from them?

Who are these people to you? Do you ever realise that nobody have the power to harm you psychological and emotionally UNLESS you allow them to?

God didn't take anything away from you - God is teaching you some important lessons in your life that will LAST you until you breathe your last on Earth.

What happened in the past and everything else will work to bring you to the lowest state in life. Your self worth is tarnished and everything becomes bleak. The reason is because you let them degenerate yourself. So what if this guy is your crush? It doesn't mean that he has the power or position to destroy your self esteem... MOREOVER, he isn't your boyfriend. All this 'sacrifice' or torment is for a lost cause.

Are you going to continue this way? By allowing others, who are supposed to be the bunch of people that makes no meaning in your life... to govern your future? Look... these are the people whom want you to fail... don't want you to improve yourself... don't want you to succeed in any ways: why are you subconsciously listening to their hidden message they already intended to spread to you?

You are accepting what others have falsely claim of you, your ability, your strength... and most important of all: your potential. And your adversary will rejoice at your foolishness because you are an easy target: your mind is easy to conquer.

You don't need the eloquence to scold people or a huge temper for deterrence - you only need a good mindset to bring yourself out of this hell hole. You need an intense emotional drive to improve yourself - try making your man regret for his decision. You got to excel beyond his every imagination and got to picture in your head, one day, when he comes chasing you... You will look at him and tell him this:

'Probably one-two years back, I may have readily agreed... but now... I don't need you anymore.'

Remember, you don't have to bow your head and walk through life - it is a choice made.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us