Monday, October 17, 2005

A Maxed-out Day.

You see, usually, I don't pen down my daily happenings here, like 95% of all other blogs, for this avenue is mainly served as a dumping ground for all my Aunt Agony shit. I mean, why the hell would people be interested in reading your daily journal... about what is happening to you, your life, your chinchilla, your neighbour, your new bought CD, shoes, underwears and everything that revolves around you absolutely? Unless someone has taken a liking for me or unless he/she is simply having one damn 无聊 afternoon to waste excessively.

The usage of blog: The root of narcissism? Or a channel to rant and utilized the power of words to bend to your will on how you would construct your post in name of self expression? For me, as mentioned above, is still a dumping ground for relationship (majority) related topics. Four odd years of resident 'Aunt Agony' (Since April '01) and only now I have thought of blogging it online. 瓦靠! 浪费!

Anyway, seriously, I never knew who and who actually reads my shit. Literally. Regularly. Word for word. And I can almost say for certain that only two types of people actually reads my shit:

I) You are a woman. Biologically.

II) You are an enlightened male. (Percentage-wise, you are almost negligible) Emotionally and spiritually, you are a woman.

Damn it! Only 'women' readers? *wonders*

I have a metrosexual good friend, let's call him AT, says he reads my shit and fell asleep instantaneously. The long post and probably 'chimness' kills him with a perfect headshot. 瓦靠!Be appreciative ok... at least it helped you with your dreaded insomnia.

好吧!我就不再胡说八道了。(Hey... why must it be 八道 and not 九道 or 七道? *wonders*)

151005 is an incredible day. Not only I get to meet lots of good old friends, but also a fairly well exchange tales of what is currently going on in your friends' life. Lots of stuff: Woes in national service... latest gossips... future plans... personal life... Love... pure talk cork... What do you expect - Three birthdays and one party in one sick congregation. Holy shit man! Everything ghastly fits into one fringin` day. God knows how.



Let's see (from left to right): Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra, Libra, Pisces.

Positive: 4
Negative: 4

Cardinal: 3
Fixed: 2
Mutual: 3

Water: 3
Fire: 2
Earth: 1
Air: 2

(I can picture YOUR wtf expression... whoever is reading this. LMAO!)

Learning Astrology is a good way to remember people's birthday (I am sorry Pat... ROFL!).

I met up with my little nurse, Esther, while waiting for AT to knock off from work and she waiting for her boyfriend. It was a brief thing, to accompany me for early dinner and to buy birthday card for Ant for she is also a regular town 'appearer' and happen to be there. Somehow, we are good friends now - not surprising for having five solid days of rubbish conversation in NUH.

The chalet was packed with an air of menace. It was hospitable for most, but was specifically hostile to one. I shall not go into details with this , but here's a question for all: What would you do if your parents dislike your partner strongly? Would you rebel, accept your parent's view or to practice ignorance/avoidance to both side? I can see helpless agony in his eyes when I met him outside the chalet (read outside), before leaving the place. He had a bunch of friends and much desire to be around his Love, but there is an 'antipathy spell' cast on the door - there seemed no way for him to get near Ant, with the presence of her mum.

Imagine your girlfriend's birthday and you COULD only stand at a distance and watch her. Think about this sad scene: everyone was happily taking photo with the birthday girl, together with the birthday cake, on her 21th birthday and the boyfriend COULD only stand some secluded corner, have his own conversation with his own friends and play a role of an etcetera. WTF!

I can't help but to feel so much for him. So fringing` helpless. 好无奈。

I left with Eugene, who is currently having his own rough time as well. I pray that he would get over this shit ASAP. I mean he should be reading my blog after he add me in MSN, so I won't expose his wounds here. So he would form the negligible percentage of man reading my shit. Haha!

Then comes the RAV party that Mo-man organized. Seriously, the crowd was nothing and in fact, quite disappointing. But the fun comes among ourselves for this is not another regular raba session at phuture or zouk - it was purely a friend.friend.thing. So screw the crowd and concentrate on ourselves.

This is the self claim Dandy - Mo-man (with his best chick):



And this is self claim Natural (Child) - me - with Candy-sweetie (Pardon the extra behind) and Yvonne:





And of course, the GUYS:



I don't understand why the hell Alan looked so red. He isn't drunk.

The climax came when everyone got pissed drunk... only me and ww retain our sanity for the night. Mo-man was busy and had to move from places to places. Duck Rice was completely maxed out. Ok, I swear I wanted to make him drunk - well, what else can you do to a guy who regret about Love and is pretty reluctant to move on in life? B52, Flaming Lamo, AK47 and score of other drinks packed a wallop... send him into some kind of psychedelic state.

I love talking to a drunkard because a drunkard tells you everything. And you get all heart-felt words that is devoid of social tact. And when you are drunk because of emotional hurt, 你会有很深的感触。Somehow, it worked that way. To me at least.



Drunk and behaving like a weirdo.

I literally brought him home and coerced him to bathe, before his eyes shut completely to fatigue.

I remember I said something quite 深奥 in the lift, which is the REASON why I am writing this whole damn long journal:

人一定要醉过一次,
因为你知道醉后,
一定会有醒来的明天。
Just like you have to stop deluding yourself,
because ultimately, you will have to move on.

How many of you actually drink to delude yourself? Actually, most of us delude ourselves without drinking. Alcohol is merely a medium to release the inhibition we suppressed ourselves, just like the mask we display to the world - a mechanism that worked for us. Why is it we refuse to understand the greater good of matters OR ourselves and reject options that we are better of having? To remain in misery - is the choice we often undertake, despite having better choices. Is time too little? Or is it the work of karmic relationship?

Do we truly understand our misery? Or do we think we know our situation?

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us