Sunday, January 06, 2008

Aunt Agony 060108

Originally posted by Scania N113CRB luver:

Hellos . Its me . Anw shall stop beating around the bush. Here's my story :

I broke up with my GF recently. Its her who initiated it. We only went steady for less than 2 weeks. I admit that i have very strong feelings for her , and i thot she had it too. I was wrong .

She was the first girl who tugged and pull my hand , the first girl i hugged . That experience alone , is unfathomable

Till today , she suddenly tell me this :

"Okay , i be truthful to you ! I dun really like eu , infact i dun like you at all ! I stead with eu only to make use of you to make me forget my ex. I till now still cant forget my ex. I wan a break!"

I'm not sad about the fact that i just got dumped , but i'm so gullible and so fun to be made fun of? :( From young till now, i'm always been made use by my friends . Even my cousin made use of me last year when he said this to my sis : "Wah *my name* very easy to bully leh"

And it hurts alot to know that you never got loved and your girl loves someone else ALOT . FYI , all my 3 other ex has never loved me too , well thats what thy confessed .

And i useless , guys?



That (in bold above) kinda explained everything - the experience of 'thinking' that you are loved with physical affirmation

You thought that your fate would change forever, but the truth is that it still ends up in the same dump.

And if you always reckon that you are easy and always live in that notion of being easy, you will always encounter woman that will take advantage of you, without giving a second thought. It's as simple as that.

Your cosmic lesson is blatant - until you learn to work through it, you will suffer in areas of love, life and friendship, with greater intensity as you grow older.

You are young now and there are many areas of self improvement you must seek. Only then, would you be able to strengthen yourself and win.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us