Saturday, April 11, 2009

21 Days

I realize I will probably self-publish my own book.

It may or may not end up making money, but it's just a dream to see my own words evolving into print, where I can hold it in my hands.

I hate to dream for the sake of dreaming; if one doesn't transform it into reality - it will forever remain a hollow dream.

I remember once when I told you about this dream of mine and said that it would be my greatest regret in life if I fail to have it publish before I perish from this world.

Then you said you will write on my behalf.

In my mind, I was chuckling. For someone who doesn't even know to write her own CV and resume, seriously, I thought this was just merely diplomancy.

But on the other hand, in my realm of emotions, there was a quiet smile within.

The effect is almost akin to a six years old child telling his mother "Mummy, I am going to protect you from all the bad guys in the world".

You know that will never happen - but it just feels good on the ear.

And mummy will always lit a smile hearing just that.

So do I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us