Monday, July 17, 2006

Aunt Agony 170706

Originally posted by xShevchenkox:
Hello everyone..it has been quite sum time, l decide to post sumtinz here..due to laziness and playing too much games lately, l dont post anything here, only come here and read the stories inside..

Today l am here to tell u all sumtinz...hoping u all tell me ur thinkings and comments.

l hav a ex gf...me and her were together for 5 months + and then we break..Initally was veri gud...for the 1st two months, but as time passes..getting worst..l dun understand wad fault l have..l always think of her, treat her veri nice, buy things for her, care for her, help her do things without even grumbling . But she seems unappreciated. whereas her guys classmates who is cool looking or shuai help her do a bit of things, she is delighted over the moon. l am an average looking guy anyway..do so much oso = shit, shuai ppl do things owazs the most nicest and best..this is the feeling she give me.. And l ask her why her friends help her do things, she so happy, and me help u do so many things, u like nver seem to be veri happy or wad...She give me a response that l wont forget forever "this is what you should do" Indeed it shocks me, but l like her mah, so l dun care much. Den when l am with her, my words are restricted. l have to be careful in my words. Some things l cant say, or she angry le.

Everything..is always my fault, she no fault de..and every time quarrel is she initated de..den in the end, l juz keep apologising and apologising..
Always got scold by her, scold me "jian huo", "ask me go die", l didnt even scold her at all. To her she scold me..she thinks it as a joke and laughs it away or nothing, but l am a human too..imagine ppl scolding u when u hav done nothing wrong, how do u feel? but she dun care abt my feelings, l guess.

Told her once that l like this shirt..a mickey shirt tat costs onli $22. And she promised to buy for me...but in the end, she never buy. Her $ in the wallet keep accumlating, and l saw her wallet..she told me the $, she going to use for herself, wtf.. If dun wan buy then dun promise ppl. her wallet is getting fatter and fatter, what abt mine..my wallet lighter and lighter, and she dun even cared. She wants wad, she told me..l quickly save adn buy for her le..even if l hav to starve my stomach or borrow $ from other ppl.

She dun care whether l am tired or not..being with her, at times tiring, but no matter wad..l always smile and treat my best to her.

Called me, and what she told me...her most favourite topic...always like to tell me abt the guys in her school, this guy cute or shuai, or outside she see this guy tat guy...l guess most guys hear their gf telling them all these..will be angry or wad, rite..but l never..l listen lol, although l admit l am not veri happy. Why compared? And why tell me, l am not interested oso..then l quietly listen..she oso angry...say hey y u no response de? WHAT THE FUCK, u say all these things, wad response u want me to have ne? she always love to compare...But certain things really cannot be compared de mah..No matter what l do, just because l am an average looking guy. l get such unfair treatment...l guess u all oso noe wad l am thinking...now l get this theory from her, As long as u are shuai or gud looking, u own. You want wad oso can, u do bad things, ppl oso clap hands for her or complimented u..whereas u are an average looking guy, u get nothing..
she never complimented me before...even if got...oso veri less..

During her examinations period...mid yr exams, l did told her not to call me so much or go out. She never listen. And when results not so gud..she simply pushed the blame to me. Like l am the downfall of her exams..she nver say to me. But l can feel it..the attitude and what she says.

Then after her results out le..her attitude to me change le...treat me coldly and giv negative response. l think she wanna break with me..but she dun dare say out..so she resorted using such a method lor, forcing me to say out...until l realli cant take it...on monday...l took a cab down to her house and told her. l cried badly as l told her, is like l cant bring myself to say..l feel that she is juz pointing a gun, forcing me to say...l that day reali sad..l told her my heart is shattered to pieces and is veri painful...but she didnt even cried or rite...l say break softly..she says ok lor..so sad rite? l feel that l am being treated like a toy onli...she sian le, tired of this toy, she throw it away..imagine this feeling, u are being treated like a toy.... After that..l msged her...asking her whether l shld wait for her, she told me she feel confused..zzz

Sad rite..told this story to my frenz they all...they told me...this conclusion..maybe she liked u at the start...den eventually she veri confused, dun noe wan u anot, and is change of heart..

haiz...l am now okie le...but just wanna share this story with u all...and want to see u all de comments and reactions, and what u all concluded..=) thanks



Before you rant about the long and short of how a woman treated you unfairly, you got to understand that initially before all these drama-mama took place, you have all the freewill and time to:

I) Understand her as a person/friend before moving further.

II) Decide if she is suitable for a relationship with you.

Am I not right?

Since you have already ACCEPTED her and CHOSE to be in a relationship, don't ever retrograde, snarl and bite your deal the minute she is not the product you wanted in the first place. This is exactly the woman you have picked and if it wasn't the deal, blame the lack of wisdom and decision you have made - this is applicable to both genders.

This is a breach of CloUdiSm first law - 'It is we who chose our partner, not the other way round.'

Here comes the interesting part: in the end, you still willingly chose to be in her 'service'.

You must remember that nobody, but ourselves, can make us stay in a bad relationship.

Although I don't fancy using age as a factor, you can't really expect much from a 15 years old girl, could you?

Think about it.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us