Sunday, July 02, 2006

Aunt Agony II 020706

Originally posted by betrayedNhurts:
Hi, juz register for this topic.
I felt hurt and disgusted, hope to share it with some1..
I met this girl 4 yrs ago, after our O level during our 1st 3 mths..
i was bound to go overseas for further education, but she asked me to stay, since it was my first love, i fought hard with mt parents to stay.
We were getting along fine and everything was like a fairytale, then 3 mths later we get into poly, and during the 3rd week of our poly life, she 2 timed me. I found out like a few mths later, I was hurt as she was my 1st love and have not been thru it. But she swear that nth else gone beyond than just admiring him. It took me quite sometime to forget bout it..
and for the next 2 yrs things have been rocky and finally i left her 1 yr ago.. till this year march we start talking out again.. after 4 mths, i felt that we are getting along fine.. so i start asking her things bout what happened during the 1 yr we were not together, she keep assuring me that nothing happens.. i trust her initally.. but soon i began that things were not as simple as that, i took her hp and copy down a few guys no that i noe she is close to for the past 1 yr. and i sms them..
it hurts me a lot when it was other ppl who told me the truth, finally, she admitted it. it took me a lot of courage to say that she admitted sleeping with this guy. It was a very big blow to me. I felt hurt and betrayed. for the past 3 nights, i have try to sleep and everytime i close my eyes, i can see them together.. i felt very disgusted. I tried forgiving her and move on, but when the sun goes down and nightime, i juz felt very depressed.. it's been my 4th night sleepless again, i really wish to let it go, but it seems like she is not helping me.. i stayed here 3 yrs for her, i lost her now, i felt totally lost........



Loving her is no wrong - neither is being faithful. You must understand that being faithful to your Love is an essential to any successful relationship and you mustn't lose it in any future relationships. Don't destroy what that's good in you because of a failed relationship - you will lose even more.

She has wronged you; you learn that Love is perilous and not all investment will turn out successful.

This is your first love - probably your hardest hit ever in life. But on the bright side, you have grown so much in love (or probably force to, even if you hated growth).

No point crying over spill milk - chances are, you will never be able to began anew, even in Aussie. You could probably only create new endings, but certainly not beginnings.

Even if you were to go overseas to study back then, when you come back, you are still subjected to experience like this.

Somehow or another, we all have to grow from Love/s that comes into our life; be it benefic or karmic. Therefore the last thing you could ever want to do is to reprimand yourself for the 'what if' scenarios.

You got accept reality and what that has happen.

Then you decide if you could stomach another adverse risk by continuing this relationship with her.

Don't delude yourself, thinking that things would improve - it may not be that case.

Are you able to accept that, primarily?

If not, accept what that has happened and avoid looking back at a woman who has wronged you. She may regret and all that sort - but this emotional damage is on your expense my dear. You have all the prerogatives to decide if you want to incur more expenses or end it.

You need time to heal - allow yourself the ample time to recover.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us