Saturday, July 08, 2006

Aunt Agony II 080607

Originally posted by Turbo13:
I really have difficulty trusting my the other partners. Although she didnt do anything wrong to me. But the moment she tell me theres guy wan to know her or wad i will go crazy, My parents marriage is bad, i dont wish this happens to me... wad can i do?

past love( my ex like to go clubbing but i dont like this is the reason we broke up.

my parents marriage fail, i think both have to be responsible lah as my mum like to play mahjong and neglect my dad, den my dad aslo dunno how to communicate with her and tell her she neglected him. and here come the bitch the 3rd partys. haiz

my parents always quarreling when i was young.

My astro sign is Leo....

can somebody enlighten me?




You are constantly reinforced with the idea that Love is fleeting and that any moments when the right condition arrived, it will flee from your clutches and that all you have invested will vanish.

You spoke little, but from the few words, they have all reinforced the same ideology that trust is difficult and you are unable to secure yourself.

In the end, the root of problem is within you - because you are unstable, you are unable leave the stranded island and place trust onto the raft that is available.

This insecurity will never go away unless you adopt a more enlightened mindset rather than one that is so narrow, which confine you to think that relationship are evanescent and that it is so ephemeral. You probably want to grasp it and control the movement of your Love.

Ironically, it will abscond from your grip.

Your mistrust and lack of confidence in general relationship revealed a deep seated inferiority complex and trashed esteem - which is so critical to any Leo in the world. You are unable to shine and that Sun (your ruling planet) is waning because of the void of higher understanding and enlightenment.

Your fear is imaginary and that if you allow it to manifest, it will ALWAYS become a self-fulfilling prophesy - which all relationships are fleeting and that trust cannot be put onto an investment with such adverse risk. Then you will perpetually see yourself encumbered with failing relationship, with trust/security issues all your life.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us