Monday, July 24, 2006

Aunt Agony II 240706

Originally posted by lixIn:
Have been together with my ex for 4 years..
Few months ago we broke up.. I broke up with him as i dun wan him to take me for granted. He begged me a number of times but i was too stubborn to accept his apologies.

I got myself a new bf straight after that as i wanted my ex to get jealous. But this new bf of mine treat me very well. better than my ex.

My ex has also gotten a gf himself.

I still see my ex often after the breakup.. recently we went out together..
i realised i still miss him.. and i think i love him.. he still loves me too..

The problem now is i don't know if i should go back to my ex for love.. or to stay with my current one as he is more stable and treats me well..



Breaking up because you don't him to take you for granted?

Getting a new bf immediately after your break up?

Just to get him jealous?

And you want a stable relationship?

Perhaps maturity must set in before that could happen? It's silly isn't it? If you had handle your previous relationship with better management, your currently boyfriend wouldn't even have existed in the first place. His involvement into your life has become a pawn in this childish 'game' between you and your ex. Now that you have implicated him into the picture, you find it hard to abandon him.

And you probably realized that breaking up doesn't solve problems.

Even if you go back to your ex - old problem remains. What are you planning to DO about it? Break up whenever things are ugly... again?

Don't blindly heed to your emotions if they are ephemeral and fleeting. You only probably think that you still love him; maybe until you are sure about it, then a decision could surface. Meanwhile, if you can't handle a friendship with a man of your past, then avoid putting yourself into such plight.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us