Saturday, July 15, 2006

Aunt Agony 150706

Originally posted by outofcontrol225:
I am 26 years old and I have never touched a woman before. Never dated, never kissed and never even held the hands of a woman. Basically, it's because of my social anxiety disorder. I used to think that visiting prostitutes is an immoral activity, but ever since my diagnosis, I have drastically changed this view over the past few months. Seriously, I'm considering visiting a prostitute as I can't see myself ever having any kind of fruitful relationship with a woman in the near future. Is it really that sinful? It is legal and I am not a religious person. So, what do you think?



I don't think the issue is regarding the moralistic/religious view of prostitutions, rather it is about him and his failure with female/relationship.

Visiting a prostitute because you cannot see yourself ever having any kind of fruitful relationship with a woman in the near future? Then pray tell me how is 'visiting prostitute' going to solve this problem at all? About you having the inability to seek for fruitful relationships.

In fact, you are succumbing to Mars' temptation of lust and deranging animalistic instinct.

You must understand that paying for such service to satisfy Mars' animalistic desire may not be wrong, but it isn't exactly something glamorous. Worst still, if you are addicted to such paying service, it will surely affect your relationship/mindset/attitude/etc with member of the opposite gender as frequent visits will gradually change the way you perceive women and sex.

And how do you reckon that it would assist you to reduce anxiety with woman? I am almost sure that in the end, you still cannot communicate and handle women. Worst, you would be likely to prefer women in this 'new world' instead, where all you need is to employ money and these slatterns could give you the 'confidence' you need as a man.

There is no rejection... no fear... no need for personality... looks... or anything other than cash, which will probably reduce your anxiety when you are around their presence, but certainly not to the women you meet outside this line.

I am against prostitution not because of moral grounds, but because I personally know someone who works in this industry and it saddens me to understand the kind of things man do to her... which, to me, is classified as blatant violence.

Although I did what I could, but yunhaier is not God. I cannot eliminate karma and I cannot tamper with freewill.

***

If you desire fulfilling relationship, then work yourself towards a better chance at having one, than mundane decisions that probably bring you closer to screwing up your life.

Exercise wisdom, not blind decision.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us