Saturday, January 27, 2007

Aunt Agony 270107

Originally posted by darkskies:
we have broken up for over half a year now. i thought i had already gotten over it.

during this period, whenever images of her appeared in my mind, i would immediately think about other things and try to avoid the issue. whenever friends mentioned her, i would change the subject. gradually i started to think lesser, and i became a more positive person. i thought it was all working out...

apparently i was wrong. seeing her together with another guy, hand in hand, appearing right in front of me. but i can't blame fate. singapore is so small afterall. the pain all returned. flashbacks of the past. how she used to hold my hand like she held his.

then i realized, i never really let go...


When I was young, I was bitten by giant red ants because I was trampling their nest playfully. As I grew older, whenever I see those ants crawling along anywhere, it always reminded me of how painful my little feet were previously - but that doesn't mean I am feeling the actual pain.

Of course, if I were to trample over their nest once again, the chances for me to feel the same pain I did years back is very likely?

Probably because I didn't learn my lesson?

***

Flashback doesn't mean anything because your flashback didn't create the reason for you to do anything about it. It merely reminds you of your ordeal, but it is not a signal to remain stagnant or a reason for not releasing yourself.

You are doing fine. Just continue your effort to evolve yourself. With time, you should be fine.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us