Saturday, July 01, 2006

Shining*star

I don't know how to discern this.

But when I was in Hong Kong (28 Jun 2006), shining*star - the woman in my blog for both 200606 and 210606, had passed away in a motorbike accident.

From CNA News

SINGAPORE:

A traffic accident at Yishun Central on Wednesday evening saw a motorcyclist and his pillion passenger dying just hours apart. Police say they got a call about 5.15 pm evening about an accident involving two motorcycles. A teenaged girl, who was riding pillion on one of the bikes, died on the spot. The rider of the motorcycle was rushed to hospital but died just hours later. The other motorcyclist escaped with abrasions on his arms and legs. - CNA

I don't really know how should I react.

Sigh.

Rest in peace my girl. Though we have only communicated in this virtual space, it is still because of fate and affinity. Who knows, maybe this is how God wanted things to be.

P.S: For those who are reading this, remember to tell your love ones how much they mean to you.

Death is deaf... he hears no denial.

We may not have another chance tomorrow.



Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us