Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Aunt Agony 050706

Originally posted by technoboy:
I had a talk with my GF yesterday. Her mum just found out about about us together and objects to it since I am not a christian. She, too, told me that although she have feelings for me, this relationship will not last, main reason is also because I'm not a christian. She also said one of her BF criteria is that he must be a christian.

So I'm really feeling very depressed now. What should I do? I really don't know what to do as I am a strong believer of "seeing is believing". I also tried going to the church but I don't think it is suitable for me. Just feels wierd going there, especially when many strangers come and talk to me.

Really hope people here would be able to advise me on what to do! Should I even try going to the church again and make myself believe in it? (Although I know that at first the main reason for going will be because of her and not because of the religion itself). Or should I just continue to believe in my own things but have the risk of losing her?




Another... Jupiter-based BGR problems.

It's so tricky to handle that you will probably see yourself giving up altogether because it takes MUCH endurance to face up to this daunting challenge and its duration would stretch for YEARS.

Is your Love strong enough to surmount this crisis? I don't know... considering that you are still so young.

Yunhaier's take is that if Religion matters more than Love and you are unable to conform, then allow her to pursue what she wills. This is not about communication nor expectation - it's more about parallel mindset that would never meet. It is true that some couples managed to overcome this hurdle, but that's because their mutual focus is on Love and not religion on the whole.

They fight to preserve their Love and not bow to 'human agents' acting on the pretext of 'God's Word'.

If it's truly God's will and God wants you to leave her - your Love will surely crumble with time to come and fade into memories.

But what if God didn't want it that way?

What if God didn't want to intervene at all and leave it to freewill to decide?

Zealous 'human agents' are trying to justify with all sort of reasoning - when in fact, the main reason is because you are different and people dislike unfamiliarity. They would prefer something more 'familiar' or similar. It is the same with race, with status and all other aspects that place people on measuring scale that categorise us.

The truth is that Love and Religion are two separate entities. Zealous humans lump them together.

If your woman can't see that - then, you may consider heeding for the exit or prepare for a lengthy, drudgery fight in name of Love.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us