Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Aunt Agony III 160805

Originally posted by Delta 5:
Jus thought I would tell you guys my situation...

I am 21 yrs of age and even though I have the freedom to go out and be with my friends, I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DATE ANYONE... :? Luckily I have not really met someone that I really like, only the occasional crush but I feel this sucks big time... wat to do my parents threaten to cut funding for my University if they noe I am dating Me giving tuition jus enough to cover expenses, not school fees... Yup once I went to catch a movie with my good friend (jus like a sister to me) and who else should I see while sending her home but my parents! They were not too happy and grilled me continuously when I went home. Seems like they only approve of me having guy friends and one-on-one outings with gals is a big no-no... But I know better than to argue or quarrel with them as my studies depend on their funding(actually I readily fight for my rights in other issues)... Just feel so controlled; like a caged bird... :(

Anyone faces a similar situation here?



Seriously, nobody can stop you from falling in love, even your parents. If you do fall in love and a potential relationship could have blossom, you parents can't stop you.

Over this 21 years, you have breed a rather unhealthy way of love development. This forceful attempt to dismember your connection with the female counterparts will probably affect you one way or another. You have VERY strong parental influence and this can be for ill.

Please note that your parents will always see you like their little baby, regardless of how old you are. You don't have to rebel openly, but you must communicate and the trust factor must be spoken as part of your communication topic. Your parents have to know this - it DOESN'T mean that when they release the chain on you, you will immediately (either one/more of the following):

I) Date girls (macham zombie see human)

II) Have a girlfriend within weeks (macham zombie attack human)

III) Have engage in sex and make a girl pregnant (macham zombie 'makan' human)

The release of bondage is merely the passport to self actualization, where you can begin from there, BUT it DOESN'T MEAN something has happen and you want to passport for approval. The trust factor is very important; you need to be very firm on saying that you have GROWN up and it's time for you to make decision for YOUR life.

Ensure them this is not a sign of rebellious nature, rather to call for greater trust between parents and child. You got to be firm in this, or they will see that you are uncertain and will strengthen their beliefs (whatever it may be).

P.S: Likely, position and aspects of Saturn, Moon, I.C and M.C very powerful and prominent. Your parents reminded me of PAP - think money can solve everything... zzz.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us