Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Aunt Agony 170805

Originally posted by rammstein619:
If you have following up on my previous post , you all should know what's going on in my life.

Okay here's a new problem....

About a 3-4 weeks ago , I was helping out with some logistics work as an active volunteer at an event organised by one of the CDCs at East Coast Park. Basically I was suppose to pack food for the participants at the event and as I was in the midst of packing those foodstuffs , I so happened to turn to my right....

I saw this girl who looked exactly like my ex. Hell she looked EXACTLY like my ex. Obviously I freaked out at first because I thought it was really my ex but then upon looking closer , she wasn't.

Then during National Day , I was at one of those heartland celebration event with my buddies. Basically all of us are volunteers and as such , we volunteer our services to the CDC when the need arises. Yup , I saw her again. Apparently she belongs to another group of volunteers but still under the CDC as well. My group of volunteers and her's are kinda "closed knitted". I finally decided to tell this to my friends.

ME : Eh you know got one girl in your group of volunteer that looks exactly like my ex?

Friend : Who?

ME : Don't know lah....but she looks exactly like her. You just substitute my ex's spectacles with those black frame ones and you get her!!!!

Friend : Which girl?

The entire thing goes on and on , constant teasing by my friends and me defending myself blar blar blar....

:arrow: I just wanna know , how would you justify true love between a couple when one of them looks EXACTLY like the other half's ex?

If you say there is true love involved , then I can also argue that you're just taking advantage of the fact she looks EXACTLY like your ex girlfriend and as such , you're just using her as a substitute. Since she looks EXACTLY like your ex , you will most probably use her to satisfy yourself emotionally....

This may sound a bit weird but nonetheless things like these do happen sometimes....

Cheers


You are entirely right.

The 'double impact' is a way to fill emotional gaps ESPECIALLY when your partner ended the relationship, with you refusing and resisting it. Substitute is probably a better word; because she is so alike, you will end up looking at her while retaining the experience/perception you have with your ex UNTIL say you get to know the real her.

Still, when you question yourself, you usually have no answer. BUT definitely, these are the style/kind of girls you would fall for, so that is probably a reason by itself.

The only way to know your answer... is when you have enter into a relationship with her and with time assistance, all will be clear. But are you going to 'use' this to answer your own doubts? Kinda evil if you were to ask me... but well... I always see my friend's ex and current partner, somehow, they give me similar feel (there are exception obviously). They are not always similar in looks, but the feel is very close.

P.S: I recalled an old CloUdiSm love law: If we always do what we always do, we always get who we always get.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us