Thursday, August 11, 2005

Aunt Agony 110805

Originally posted by seancannot:
My GF and I patch up after not seeing her for almost 11 months...

I was happy intially that I am seeing her almost everyday again... but somehow I just feel she do not love me ... the betrayal hurts as well (she was seeing some other guy during those 11 mths ...)

I missed her so badly but now she is back ... I feel like initating a break up i dunno y.... just feel that her heart is not with me ba ... wat the point of being togehter... guess the intensity is not there anymore

Of cos if I were to break up... I will fall into the misery of loneliness... I suppose I can concentrate on improvign myself and getting a new job and maybe a new gf may just come along... who knows

I still love her and I will be sad to leave her but I feel if we go on it will be worse ba given I could never meet her expectations and needs



When you recover it without reasons, you realise that this gain becomes nothing and your lost, too, has fade away its meaning. Confusion sets in because what you thought you had treasured the most, now became something insignificiant. You questioned yourself why... having no answer.

You are experiencing a transformation of mindset, which is telling you that Love and Relationship is but two separate entities. Love, technically, never dies and like energy, it is only transferable - channeling into another source of emotions, like hatred, acceptance, etc. A relationship is but a choice; something that you choose whether you want to begin or not. A relationship is heavily integrated into the subject of Love, but contrary to popular belief, loving someone doesn't always mean you have to be in a relationship with someone. (Law of CloUdiSm)

When you have moved on with your life and having to retrace your steps and bring yourself back to where you previously stop is silly. Everything changed when the gale took place - even if the land remains, nothing is exactly the same. You realise this because you are beginning to get used to your new life, the motion of moving on and being teleported back into the past only serve to remind of your long-ceased relationship.

Because your constant and variables has changed, nothing will appear the same.

Being lonely and knowing what's better for yourself is critical. Being lonely is never permanent and very often, it's merely a state of mind and circumstances. You change those elements, loneliness is gone in an instant (with some ample effort), but when you delay what is deemed as the inevitable - a dead relationship, usually, just will just stay that way throughout your attempt to revive it.

You are beginning to see how futile it is - what you must learn from this relationship, grasp it tight and well. Other than that, release your clutches.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us