Sunday, May 14, 2006

Label Siao

Interestingly, I perpetually wonder what would I want for my wardrobe? (In view of the advent HongKong trip)

Priority listing queue

I) Bape Multi-camo Short Sleeve Shirt (My budget is only $270 SGD)



II) Bape Multi-camo Parka (My budget is below $600 SGD)



III) Black/Indigo or Black Jeans (An example is NBH Crack Savage, but of course, I doubt I have the cash to purchase such pricy thingy. Don't mind going for no brand sort, but it has to fit what I have in mind)



IV) Baby Milo Black Long Sleeve (Not this colour, I am looking for the Autumn/Winter Season last year when they release the black version of this. Budget is about $200 SGD)



V) White Camo Bling, Short Sleeve (If possible, I don't want sweat)



As for shoes, I have recently consumed the drive of 'shoe-buying' into Adi-colour green camo, therefore the urge to get a Bapesta isn't that critical. I don't mind a couple of nice tees in additional to the family of my wardrobe, but I must also consider getting some decent, formal clothings before I ORD, since I have decided to work and own the world (as if... hiak!).

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us