Monday, May 01, 2006

An open secret?



Wow... the person who wrote this is incredible (political tune). Reminded me of Ray after he has ORDed and 'certain' reputable big company actually low balled him on his salary.

So what if you have gotten your COS? And after your hand shake and word of thanks for your service from CO?

You are on your own to feud for yourself dude... fighting at a 2 years disadvantage with FT and people trying to cut throat on your salary.

Somehow, it seemed better to being a foreigner-coming-here. Afterall, my studies are almost equally subsidize.

I don't believe in monopolizing of power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Please vote with your eyes open - you can't really trust the media with the truth here.

Disclaimer: I do not belong to any political affliation, so ISD... please forget about checking on me and yes, I have no money, so can forget about court cases. I am just a normal citizen - not elites btw. And this blog is mainly for Aunt Agony, therefore I don't have to register.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us