Sunday, May 21, 2006

Aunt Agony IV 210506 (Cont. from AA II 210506)

Originally posted by ElvYanE:

first of all, thanks for your reply. you seems professional.. haha

I'm not trying to act as a double of her ex, infact i treat all my gf the same way.. i'm not asking anything in return, i just want them to be happy. Being with her now is a pain, tolerating her anger.. I'm a victim of love, maybe i am blinded.. love is to be played, but not being played by love.. I lost control of this relationship eversince she shown me temper..

I dunno why she keep calling me on the phone, it is because of her boredom? or it is that she needs a free counsellor? or someone to keep her entertained? I dunno the cause.. or maybe she really wants to talk to me so that she can forget about her ex... I'm always so confused.. so senstive about things happening around. She is not giving me faith, no confidence, no encouragement.. Maybe I should make a step back.. draw myself away from this tigress?

Like wat i said earlier, love need time to heal.. give ourself some space to heal.. should i break off with her? or should i stay on, but reduce my commitments on her? I'm on a desperate measures that I might lose her in any seconds..

How to make this relationship possible? I don't want to be her substitute of her ex anymore..



You are holding on because you fear to lose her, regardless of how irrational or ill temper she is. That is not exactly the kind of relationship that you should see yourself indulging in.

Opt out; let them finish their drama before you decide to come into the picture again.

She would probably think that you are leaving her in a lurch when she is down, but would you rather she thinks that way or rather she used you as a substitute for her ex?

There are some times in life when you got to be harsh before things can be in order. Recognise that fact that with your addition, it wouldn't speed up the solution between them.

It is THEIR issues, none of yours.

You let them clear up themselves, if you hope to engage in a proper relationship with her. That must happen before you could even dream about going anywhere.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us