Sunday, May 21, 2006

Aunt Agony II 210506

Originally posted by ElvYanE:
Poly has started..

I known this gal from my class about 5 weeks after sch re-opens. I got her number, her msn on the first week. So, we started as friend, we chatted with each others, in msn, sms, or on phone until late night. We even play online games together, went out for movie, and wake up earlier for breakfast in school.

On the second week, thursday.
I begin to fell in love with her? so i asked her to be my gf. She agrees to it, she seems happy. On the next day, friday, during lesson break we went out together, holding hands, laughing. But when night falls, when we are back home. She begins to be depressed over somethings, so i asked her why.. She say she can't forget her ex-bf. She say it's not fair to me because she still loves her ex-bf. and can't forget about him. So, i was shocked, i have no chioce but to give up. I can't do much, i find it's not fair to me too. So, she tell me about her story with her ex. Telling me the happy time they spend together, that her bf always make her laugh when she was moody, her bf buy her things, her bf send her home, etc.. Conclusion, she asked me to give her some time to forget her ex.. (The reason they break, her bf is unreasonable person, ask her to do things she don't like, ask her to leave her friends, ask her don't talk to other guys, ask her to stay at home, he has bad temper and quarrelled many many times with her, slapped her.. )

It's ok.. the next 2 days is weekend, she is working.. Our relationship no more. But she still calls me up, and talk to me. I volunteer myself to meet her on that saturday night for dinner, i buy her medicine and a tatty bear keychain because she got margain. It was really bad i supposed, the medecine she wants is only prescrible by doctor, so i actually went here and there to find a medicine that has same ingredients but lesser contents. I meet her up at her work place. I volunteer myself to send her home, but she refuses. I asked her a couple of times, until she answered me that her ex is sending her home. Well, Her ex is riding a bike, so people has personal transport but i don't. I can't do much..

On Sunday, she works again. I came look after her after my dinner on mother's day evening. She said she needs another battery for her N70, so i bring her the battery. Given it to her, and then i went off again. I don't mind traveling, taking train and buses but to meet her. I asked her to give me a chance again. Again she agreed, but she asked me to wait and give her some time to accept me again. So, i was cheered up, at least i get to be with her even it takes time.

I didn't give up after waiting a week, I succeed this time. Monday Morning, 15th May 2006 1am, after telling her to be with me and maybe being with me can helps her forget about her ex. She accepted me again.. I was happy..

Wednesday 17th of May, we went out to shopping after school. When she broaded her bus back to her home, i followed in. She was angry with me because I lived at pasir ris and she lives at bishan. It was a distance alway, and she doesn't wants me to go home so late alone. I managed to get to her house with an excuse of doing project. Well, nothing else, we did the project in about 1 hour time. She send me off with a goodbye kiss on my lips.

Thursday 18th of May, I went to her house again.. I send her home taking bus, a long long journey.. Because she was sick, some sore throat and flu. I was so glad that today is the best day throughtout our relationship. We spend quality time with each others, even watching some comedy videos from youtube, I am being satisfied. More passion on today, more kisses. despire her flu can be trasmitted by kissing. I tell her, we sick together, share burden.

Friday 19 th of mAy, It was the most terrible day throughtout our relationship. It was hell, her ex-bf called her during our lesson break at some shopping centers. she became very moody eversince, she shouted at me for nothing. No matter how much I concerned for her she still very extremely moody and angry for nothing. From today, I know her temper is the worst almong everyone i have known. He kept quiet throughtout the whole day, and when she speaks, she shouted at me. I send her home again, because she is moody. I wanted to accompany her. She rejected me, but i insisted to send her home. On the journey back, she tell me that her ex-bf always make her happy when she was moody. I dunno wat i can do to make her happy when she was moody, anyone can englighten me? I make jokes and tried my best to cheer her up, but she is still moody and worst. I keep quiet and let her cool down, but in the end she is angry with me because i never talk to her. When we reaches her home, her ex-bf called, they quarrelled again. She cried, and I can see she is in pain. I took a cab and reached home after midnight today.. She seems ok after i comfront her.

Satuday 20th of May, She shows no interest in having this relationship. She thinks of her ex-bf more than thinking of me. She shouted at me on phone for nothing again. She keep quiet in converstations, i was doing all the talking. we chatted about 5hours+ a day, but everytime we chatted she was doing other things like msn, watching tv, or playing games. Imagine, I am doing all the talking for 5hours.. I dunno what she wants.. I tell her to patch up with her ex-bf, but she say her ex-bf is not the same person she knew anymore and she dun want to patch with him. What can I do? she is 10 times worst than a normal gal having PMS..

Tell me what to do? How to make her happy or cheer her up when she was moody? Tell me how to make her devoted to me? we are together for 1 week alreay.. But she is treating me so coldly, showing no interest, and get so angry and moody most of the time.. I have did almost every good thing a good bf will do for his gf. I can't see her getting hurt from his ex again, but she just can't forget her ex... even how bad her ex treated her. No matter how good i treat her..




Vampire Mode: On

I don't know if you are oblivion to the fact that you are just a mere substitute for her ex. In her world, you represent no unique character as a lover, apart from acting as a double for her ex when situations get fiery between them. Actually I think you do, remotely, thought about that possibility, but somehow it didn't really register inside you.

Every scenario you have posted has something to do with her ex; doesn't it reinforce the fact about this substitute thingy being a reality? All those 'good thingy' you have tried so hard to appease her... basically are the 'standards' her ex-boyfriend would have been, if he was in your shoes. You are living according to HIS STANDARD and not the real you. In fact, I would not be surprised if she were to look at you and the image of her ex appeared at the back of her head.

Why would you want to live in someone else’s shadow and stand forever beneath him?

Cheer her up when she is angry? Even if she is irrational? What kind of fcuk is this? And you actually thought that the problem is you not being humorous enough when she is moody?

Just in case you still didn't know what I wanted to convey; all along, this has been a two player game and your addition is extraneous. This melancholy drama taking place between the woman and her ex has no place for your existence in the first place. You may have fallen in love with her, but apparently the feelings may not be mutual.

If you are telling me that the arguments between them is because her ex refuse to let her move on in life, then by all means go and fcuk her ex or educate her to ignore him for life. But chances are, when you were to confront her ex for making her miserable, you will probably be deemed as the 'trouble-maker' and she screaming the hell of out you as she goes into his embrace and apologising to her ex.

I don't understand why would you prefer to play somebody's role other than yourself in this game of love.

I think if this is not enough to wake you up, than continue to allow her to leech you emotionally. When she had enough, you will be thrown away, like anything else in life. Maybe then you would understand the essence of this post.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us