Saturday, September 03, 2005

Aunt Agony III 030905

Originally posted by innocentme:
my bf is in army... in the past few months, i started to regret.. started to feel tt he isnt the one i m looking for.. i shant go into the details about y i dun like him..

the problem here is tt i wan to break up with him. n he dun let me.. to make things more complicated, my bf A made soccer bets with my buddy B and lost 2000 over bucks. so far, A onli paid B 300 bucks.. this debt has been dragging for more than a month..

2 weeks ago, B found out tt i have intentions to break up with A. so B asked me for a favout. he told me the truth tt A has been betting with him. A actually promised me to quit betting months ago. we agreed tt if he bet again, we'll break up.. for the past few months, our relationship have been tensing up.. n i have initiated a break up numerous times. A always told me tt he did a lot for me, n even quit betting for me.. but it was all a lie... he betrayed my trust, broke the promise and never wanted to tell me the truth... A is such a loser.. dun u think so? he never had the intentions to pay my buddy B.. he wouldnt have paid tt 300 if A wasnt afraid tt b will tell me the truth..

recently, becoz of some quarrel.. things got real bad.. and i couldnt take it anymore.. for the last 2 weeks i have been pretending tt i am still giving a chance to someone i dun like. i did so so tt my fren can collect the debts from my bf A. so i blew up today... i confronted my bf A and asked for a break up again... the same thing happened.. he's so persisitent.. we talked on the fone for hours.. i tried not to anser him.. but he kept pestering me..

he used to threaten me tt he will commit suicide if i leave him. den he say he will come to my house and make a din.. i was scared in the beginning.. i didnt wan my mum to know all these.. i didnt want my family to be involved.. but i badly wan to get out of this relatipnship now.. so much tt i realli dun care anymore.. he threathened me tt he might come kill me if i were to break up with him.. n i repiled.. tt i dun care.. í told him i'll do anything to leave him..

pls.. pple... can someone give me some advices? how can i leave him?




You already can't wait to leave the relationship and if you think hard enough, nothing can stop you from doing it.

You are preventing yourself from ending the relationship due to non-related issues.

There is NOTHING he could do if you were to walk out of that door and vow never to return.

What you need is decision, not advice.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us