Sunday, September 25, 2005

Aunt Agony 250905

Originally posted by Young Stallion:
This girl has admired me for a long time & we work at the same area. Last month she made her move and asked for my hp no. I'm single and not getting any younger so what the hell......Just give a try. I gave her my no. and we went out the next day. Before going on the date, i told her that we are going out as frenz.

She is very beautiful, nice figure and outgoing personality. I really enjoyed our time together. She mentioned couple of times that she really likes me. The problem is that i'm looking for a long term realtionship with someone that i will settle down with.

This girl is the total opposite of me. She likes clubbing, she smokes, shes outspoken and she not shy. As for me i'm the outdoor type, hate crowded places, conservative and reserved. Actually i'm looking for those decent and homely type of girls.

My biggest concern is her background, she comes from a broken home, lower secondary education and family problems. If i get into a serious relationship with this girl means that her problems will be my problems.

The thing is i like her but this is holding me back. I feel guilty every time she says "i like u". I have not been treating her good lately.

I told her that we should just be frens but i really like spending time with her. Now i'm confused...should i or should i not?



Too much Mercury is at work; you think into a relationship. I am not saying that such consideration shouldn't be taken into account, rather, when you start telling yourself that age is catching up on you and probably should begin some kind of relationship, it is but society's influence AND biological pressure on you to began a BGR in order to start a family. Not exactly that of Love.

We all Love from different degree: how much self actualization you would gain from your relationship depends on which angle you desire to look at and attain. In simple tongue, you WOULDN'T mind trying her out, but is Love really involved? You probably need to do a little self discovery here - you begin to reciprocate remarks that you may not really mean it (or as much): e.g. I like you. Such self dishonesty and delusion will definite add volumes to your confusion and spew more issues as time goes by.

In fact, you are confused because you wonder if you should try her or not - not exactly whether you Love her or not. Like you have questioned yourself: are we merely friends material or is it possible to bring that level higher? IMHO, if a someone don't really fit into the critical frame of your what you want, chances are without substantial Love, it could be karmic relationship.

Companionship or Relationship? You could do a little more inner searching here.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us