Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Aunt Agony 060905

Originally posted by What if:
2 years ago, I broke off with my girlfriend over a third party who was such a bitch. In the end, I was with no one. I know I made a mistake. When i look back now, my ex was the only one I would want to live with forever.

She's the kind of girl who will take bus with me(unlike those $$ girls who only take cars). Because of what happened, I lost myself, became depressed, and until now I still have regrets. 2 years of pain and loneliness and god knows how long more before I can love someone again. Now she is attached, happily or not I dunno cos right now I dare not step into her private zone. how I wish i was wiser in the past and never left her. pls dun flame me as I have already realised my mistake. i just hope she knows that if got chance again, i wanna be with her and i will never break her heart again.


The lesson here is not what you have lost, rather, the significance why you have lost it.

If you were to reverse time and materialize as a third person, trying your best to talk to your then-mindset as another party, nothing will sink in. Going back time is merely a 'waste of time' because 'the-back-then-you' is bound to lose this girl in exchange for personal growth and cosmic lesson.

Regardless, it is impossible to turn back time.

What you are doing now is attempting to look over your shoulder, hoping you can catch a glimpse of her presence behind you. However, it's futile for, she has already moved on so far. In her mind, to return back to where she came from previously makes no sense to her. It makes sense to you because you are regretting... but would it be so for her?

Considering your behaviour and action, shouldn't she be glad to move on?

P.S: Learn to live with your regrets and channel them into a force to mould your future, not something to repair your irrevocable past.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us