Monday, September 12, 2005

Aunt Agony 120905

Originally posted by What if:
Sigh I dunno also. been troubled by it. I mean I know I should just be a friend right now since I broke her heart. Was so blind in the past. There stood someone who loved me yet I broke off with her. Right now I am just not sure about my future anymore. seems like she's the last person I'll ever find. Dun even know if I will get married. dunno if I ever find someone like her again or better...wasted so much time looking for something which i actually have found but threw away. Regrets. Now I have to waste even more time...



Seemed like if she could make you have ALL these enlightenments only when she has left you, it's likely that her presence in your life is probably just that - all that wisdom you gain from losing her.

You actually gain alot without you knowing and perhaps grown up a little in areas of Love.

By looking back, you are rejecting former lessons in hoping to repair the irrevocable.

Futile.

Keep what she has taught you and widen your perspective. Only then, you could use this to find your eventual one.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us