Thursday, July 05, 2007

ST Death

Seriously, something must have gone real wrong somewhere; whenever I flipped through the paper, scanning for my competitive ATL ads, I will see news of people dead... and they happen to be people I know.

Firstly it was Ishi - who suicided.

Next it was Cheng Khoon who succumbed to cancer.

Sigh.

I was actually quite shocked when I saw Cheng Khoon face on ST. I mean, it seemed like yesterday when me, Andrea, Daniel and YL were trying to sell everybody the goodies Iris kept to raise funds for charity.

I recalled Cheng Khoon trying to bargain with me over some mundane wire thingy for $1. And the times where we had so much food and I left it at Sport Desk for whoever that wants to eat.

And I even cracked a joke about his name, claiming that it bears close resemblence to 乾坤大挪移。

Haha... those were indeed the good old days: Sigh... you two will be in my prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us