Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Aunt Agony III 100707

Originally posted by what am I to do?:
I'm in my mid-20's. I used to treat relationships lightly when i was younger. I know I was not responsible then but I could only blame it on my youth. But why now? Why when I am ready to settle down, I could not seems to find someone to share my life with? No matter how I try, I could not get into a relationship though I am very serious about it. Is it really fate playing a fool on me or what? I ask for nothing except a simple life with a family of my own.

Because of this I am very frustrated with life. Even more so when I see so many people enjoying life with their loved ones. Places to go during the weekends. Holidays and countries to visit. Why or what have I done that I cannot be like them? Why can't I simply meet someone?

Why are girls just entertaining me just because I am friendly to them? Everyone says I'm a great guy but I'm still alone? I'm responsible, trustworthy. I don't smoke nor visit pubs nor club. Why did the one I finally choose to love only treat me as a good friend? What's wrong with girls these days? Or are they simply too young to be serious?

God!Why is it so hard? Feeling fucking frustrated yet there's nothing I can do. Please don't give advices like concentrate on career, or know more friends because all that is taken care of. I want to know why fate is so hard up on me? What the hell have I done to deserve this? I'm losing myself if this goes on.

I sent her a long email yet not even a reply. Always giving me hurting comments. ARGH!!!!!!!!! How I wish I can become a robot. Really no motivation to move on anymore.



Think not you can direct the course of love, for if love finds you worthy, direct your course.

Surely love is not merely a push button where you can demand its existence when you tell Love you are ready for it and abuse it when you are not?

Certain opportunities in the past are lost forever, while certain opportunities presently are never meant to be opportunities in the first place. How can we coerce Love to embrace us willingly when the fit is mismatched?

What do you think is the root of your frustration? Being rejected? Or simply because the 'tables are now turned' against you?

Why must you dismiss the option of enlarging your social circle simply because you are rejected by someone? Why must you deny yourself of learning and possibly of a 'better-fit' by knowing more people?

Perhaps if you learn patience and humility, it might be easier on your soul, simultaneously, evolved yourself.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us