Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Aunt Agony 030707

Originally posted by maskedangel:
Guys, im new here. A fren recommended me to post my woes as i needed advise on my future steps.

Here's my story.

I meet my gal when we were in secondary school. She was one of my close frens at 1st, and slowly, my feeling for her grew.

I pluck enough courage to ask her be my gf, bute rejected it. I persue her for 6 months, and finally we got together.

Like all relationships, there's bound to be highs and lows in it.
I'm someone hu cant manage my anger well. So wad happen was, everytime we quarrel, i would threathen to break up. It wasnt intentional, as my mind was not in a stable state to tink properly. Jealousy and miscomunication from both party also played a big part in it. However, through it all, we lasted 11 months together.

3 months ago, she went to some camp which i didnt wan her to go. I was furious at her the point of time for no particular reason. After the camp, we had a big quarrel, and she wanted a time- out. I couldn't accept it, and i flared up again. I knew i shouldn't flare, but it juz happen.
The time-out turned out to be a break. She broke up with me during the time out. Her new found friends occupies all her time.
She refuses to reply to my messages, nor on msn neither.

It has since been 3 months, and she seems to be enjoying life while im suffering here. i cant forget the feelings and love i had for her, unlike how she has, or claimed to have .

Can any1 tell me whats the possible scenarios or steps i should take? i realli love her. Help me with some wise words of advise pls



I can't teach you how to win in love unless you first guide yourself to win over your personality.

Ill temper and lost of emotional control is a bad excuse for such behaviour. If you are going to persist in such immaturity, this will probably afflict your future relationships until you have the wisdom to evolve yourself.

Your suffering is very much due to the fact that she is able to get on with life much better without your presence - a self absorbed quality of love. Like a scoring a blatant victory over a screwed relationship; if she has found happiness outside you, perhaps you, being the source of her great misery, might just want to take some time off to introspect and decide how you want to improve your inner qualities.

If you claim love, but she is very much better off without the framework of this relationship - perhaps, letting go might demonstrate more strength than clinging on.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us