Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Aunt Agony 100707

Originally posted by bkbatboy:
I'm ''together' with a gal who is 6 yrs older than me...we always have dates together from going to east coast to have dinner to juz having a nice chat at her void deck.before i knew her I already know she's the clubbin type and she told me that she had flings.she also told me that she would sometime hug n kiss her flings.i dun mind her having flings cos she say to her flings are juz close guy frens but sometime it stings when the thought of her hugging her flings come to mind. she told me she likes me n stuff and we are together in all sense except in name cos she have some private stuff she have to settle(which i shall not mention here due to privacy) before getting together with me.

Though i dun think she got alot time to meet her flings =x cos i meet her most of the time haha!

Hmmm..so am i stupid or?she's not tat pretty anyway.I also not handsome anyway..tell me your views..pls no flaming =)



I don't think it's about jealousy, much more than feeling terribly insecure. In fact, her behaviour is likely to escalate your insecurity if you ever consider this as a serious relationship.

Before you are even official, she already explained the 'clauses/fine prints' of what's like being in a relationship with her. Often, people say that sort of things to 'indemnify' themselves of future charges (This is the theory of indemnity in CloUdiSm).

My take is that if you cannot or see yourself sustaining such emotional pressure, probably with increasing intensity, it might not be advisable to see this beyond mere flings; especially if you are the sort of typical guy, with conventional thoughts and abhorred mind games.

Currently, you are just hoping that you might change her to suit to your will.

But this is only a remote possibility.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us