Sunday, April 30, 2006

Aunt Agony II 300406

Originally posted by Starletz:
Hi Peepz.... never knew I'll need someone to talk to. Now here goes... Recently, I'm in a new relationship. A total different from the rest relationships..... I used to be victimised... or end up being the upset and totally hurt one. Now with this new guy, I'm happy. Things are just day by day and we laughed together at the silliest things... With him, I did things that I used to dream about and I didn't even need to tell him. It just happened. Honeymoon period still... of course but it seem like ages we've been together for. My sister told me that I should take things as they come and not think so much but I am scared.... I am scared that all these happiness will juz come and go so quickly. I'm a little haunted by my old relationships of coz. Badly that I got scared. with him.. there wasn't a break. I just ended my relatonship with this other guy when my heart died and my current bf was just there for me. sigh... I also dunno why but I feel scared... everyday. Is it normal for me to think that it's ok to be happy and blissful? Are all relationships like this? Can someone share with me how you feel when you are in a normal relationship? Coz I really dunno what it is like to be in a normal one.




You got to realise that every relationship is unique.

And because they are different, they all have different ending (positive or negative) and therefore, different experience.

Being haunted by old relationship is a sign which signify a lack of self understanding why your previous relationship is abominable. You are haunted because you fear such scenario would recreate themselves into your present Love - but have you learn those lessons, this fear wouldn't even brought forth into your relationship because understanding would have made you stronger and grown up.

And because you are so afraid, you will unconsciously behave in such a way that it REPEATS what has happen into the present and in turn, create a reiterated future. It is like you using the same key to make the same trigger - your behaviour is the key and the trigger is a self-fulfilling prophesy that comes true based on the SAME key you used in the past.

Those enigma that we hid in our subconscious, do not be afraid to tackle them head-on. These past issues must be handled properly and appeased the tension from within, so that you can enjoy the fruit of your relationship and NOT having to worries incessantly while leading a new relationship during its honeymoon period.

Apply what you thought you have learn from your previous relationship to avoid costly mistake. But at the same time, give yourself a break. Don't take everything too personal and serious that it hinders your progression in your relationship. Until when you hit something, just sit back and revel in the ride.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us