Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Aunt Agony 250406

Originally posted by cannonprinter:
Dear friends,

For months i've been having a problem.....a relationship with my cousin. Is it appropriate to fall in love with a relative? I do understand people have experience the same thing as me. I am afraid my family will disapprove...what should i do?

I am really in love with her, its true love....



From the above statement, it really worries me. Not exactly about your cousin-relationship, rather the advent of some egregious karmic relationship.

Love is never wrong; just that you got to learn to analysis your emotions carefully. Not every single emotion equates to Love and NOT all love is suitable breeding ground for relationship.

CloUdiSm states: Love and Relationship is but two separate entities.

Environment cannot stop two souls, truly in love, from being in love. But chances are, yours belong to deceptive tricks spun from the heart that made you thought so.

True Love?

I reckon you better reconsider your decision.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us