Thursday, April 06, 2006

Aunt Agony II 060406

Originally posted by K800i:
Hi , I am in a dilemma . I am 26 this year and there is this gal who is only 17 is in love with me. Her hints are pretty clear , I find her a nice companion to be with and I was thinking should I go ahead with the relationship even with her father doesnt approve of her having a relationship until she is 20 . She has already make it clear that she doesnt want to wait until 20. I was thinking if she's the one, by the time her marriage age comes, I will be more then ready to settle down ( I am thinking for the future as well) .

What do you guys think ?



I believe that it would classify you as her first love if she were to pursue this relationship with you. (First Love in this case is denotes as First Relationship).

If that was the case, I suggest that you shouldn't 'think' too far into the relationship other than enjoying each other's company and see how this relationship run.

Marriage?

This young lady probably knows next to nothing other than companionship in relationship. You got to allow that sort of natural, intangible learning to take place before the subject of marriage would make any sense to her.

If you were to pursue this relationship, born almost a decade difference, your needs, desires and wants are vastly different. Work that out first before planning anything else.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us