Saturday, April 15, 2006

Aunt Agony 150406

Originally posted by isolation:
I am a 22 years old NSF who will be ORD on the August. Unlike most of the people in my age group, I have not gone into a relationship before in the past 22 years of life. :(

During the 4 years in my secondary school, there are 3 girls whom I tried to win their hearts (at the different period of course, I am not the kind who likes to step into 2 boats with 1 leg) but I failed.

Later during the 3 years in my poly, because I am studying electronics engineering in the poly and there are at most 3 girls in my class but all are none of my type. Furthermore I am worried that whether I can handle a relationship during my NS days in which our personal time are limited so I didn't pursue a relationship.

However during my NS days, there are quite a number of my army mates with a girlfriend and most of them, surprisingly can handle the relationship well.

Now I am left with less than 4 months to ORD and I feels that it might be the time for me to find a girlfriend as I am already 22 years old yet I have not gone into a relationship before. :( Furthermore if I continues to be single my parents and relatives will 'pressurise' me. :(

So how should I start to looking for a girlfriend or rather, what should I do next? :(




Leaving it to fate is as cliché as telling people to be yourself when relating to girls.

What is 'Leaving it to fate'? or 'Be yourself'? How do you exactly work that out?

If fate is catalysis, you got to allow an experiment where you could fuse it with fate to create a chain reaction.

And the primary condition is You.

You are telling me that you are twenty two years old and haven't gotten yourself a girlfriend. And yes, I do believe that you are indeed a nice chap, good person, etc.

But nothing has change when you are in secondary school, in poly nor in NS.

In fact, the variables are still the same.

And because the variables never evolve much, nothing happens.

***

Spent quality time to condition yourself in better position. (improve yourself)

Spent quality time to increase your 'chances of a reaction' (improve your social life).

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us