Sunday, April 30, 2006

Aunt Agony 300406 (Continue from AA 290406)

Originally posted by I-like-flings(m):

huh?? bo lah.. my case is not i dun dare to trust... it's no one wan mi lah..my flings is for the physically needs lah..i dun mind to have a perm one.. but just no gal wan to marry mi now lor



No one want you?

I think it's a psychological stand which you have constantly inbuilt into your system that cause your mind to delude the fact that it is NOT that nobody wants you, rather you don't allow the condition for people to have a fulfilling relationship with yourself and making yourself a GOOD condition for people to have a fulfilling relationship with you.

And because you kept feeding yourself with this ideology, it 'appear' like everything wasn't part of the cause-and-effect plan, but in fact, it is.

I encounter many cases like yours; people who tell themselves who are doomed to be alone/unmarriagable, when in fact, they are attractive people with personality that could draw. One good example is my Pisces best friend: she has a HORDE of suitor craving for her affection and she could tell me like what you did: nobody-wants-me sort of reply.

And interestingly, the guys she chose are people who are:

I) Jerks

II) Unavailable (Married/attached/etc)

III) Practice certain form of abuse/neglect.

What kind of result can we derive from here?

A forlorn flirt? An oxymoron.

It's usually the mindset that determine how well you will fare in relationship and nor circumstances that you fall into. Your mindset SHAPES your circumstances and if it became the other way round, you could probably see a degenerative path towards Love and Relationship.

The very fact that you are involved in several relationships already means that you are not Saturn-centered isolation issue (Astrology). The reason you gave yourself is pretty much insubstantial, if you actually do some reflection and look along my direction.

I think I have spoken enough. Maybe until you are ready to mature emotionally, if not, my post still stands.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us